Valerie’s Monthly Share Tip: Drink Responsibly.
- Don’t drink from or use plastic water bottles. Invest in a stainless steel or glass water bottle. Plastic bottles can leach harmful chemicals into your bottle.
- Drink before, during and after exercise.
- Higher levels of water intake correspond to reduced rates of kidney and gall stones.
- Men require more water than women due to their higher fat-free mass and energy expenditure
- Age diminishes your ability to sense dehydration and ability to concentrate urine to save water.