Humic and Fulvic (H/F) acid mineral is a broad-spectrum antiviral. These naturally occuring soil-based mineral nutrients provide the trillions of cells in your body with raw plant-based nourishment — all major & trace, every single mineral the body requires. H/F transports nutrients through cell walls more effectively due to their molecular size (long and short chain). H/F acid allows faster absorption of these major & trace minerals and gives your cells instant energy to regulate your digestive system, increase brain power, fight off fatigue, and live an overall more active and healthy aging lifestyle. Your brain is the powerhouse for decision-making, speech, sensory, and every movement you make. The trace minerals in H/F are essential for increasing cognitive brain function and decreasing the devastating effects of cognitive decline from dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Humic and Fulvic acid are the missing link in our foods, a powerful health changer that computes what the body requires and will only uptake what the body can utilize. Allowing optimum health benefits.Your brain is active 24/7, 365 days a year, ensuring every part of your body is working at peak performance. So fueling your cells fuels your organs and, ultimately, your lifestyle.
Although a “balanced diet” can provide some trace minerals, absorbing all key 90+ from our current food system is difficult, especially at healthy doses in an increasingly toxic world. And when it comes to your health, you are what you eat, and what you eat determines the future of your health and how you will get to experience this great gift – LIFE!
A Healthy Brain: Cognitive Health Production
Your brain is a powerhouse of neurons that need rich food sources and experiences to keep you healthy. Minerals are responsible for this incredible activity. And when the neurons in your brain aren’t nourished, transferring information between nerve cells, muscle, or gland cells becomes more difficult. Once neurons are unable to communicate with each other, parts of your body become affected, and disease onsets.
Alzheimer’s disease is a brain disorder that progressively causes memory loss, dementia, and eventual early death. Memory loss is caused when plaque forms in the brain. Several theories on what causes this cognitive brain disease include free radical damage, poor glucose production, vitamin deficiencies, over-mineralization, and environmental toxins. Alzheimer’s affects over 50 percent of people over 85 years old in the United States. But there is always good news – your lifestyle choices can reduce your risk for this condition and many other health disorders:
Five Food Choices to Decrease Alzheimer’s Risk
A healthy today creates a healthy future. Consider adding these foods and nutrients into your life to protect your cognitive brain health.
1. Organic, Unprocessed Foods – Eat real. Real vegetables, meats, and fruit in moderation (too much sugar in fruits can be harmful).
2. Antioxidants such as; Vitamins A, C, E – Free radicals may lead to Alzheimer’s due to the damage they cause to cells throughout the body. Antioxidants decrease the damage caused by free radicals. Try these:
- Dark chocolate
- Red Cabbage
Humic and Fulvic acid mineral is the most powerful antioxidant because it features 90+ trace minerals and easily passes through cells to destroy free radicals and improve cell function. Try ResCue Antioxidant to boost cell health and function.
3. Wild-Caught Fish – A great source for Omega-3 fats, DHA specifically, which are important for brain health.
4. Foods High in Zinc – Many people with Alzheimer’s are deficient in zinc. Foods high in zinc include:
- pumpkin seeds
- grass-fed beef
- dark chocolate
Humic and Fulvic acid mineral includes Zinc and perfectly balances your body’s needed dosage.
5. Coconut Oil – Coconut oil provides the brain with ketones, a healthier substitute to glucose.
Five Food Items to Avoid For A Healthy Cognitive Brain
1. Foods with Toxins or Additives (Processed foods) – These foods can possibly be neurotoxic. Stay away from:
- refined carbs (e.g., white flour, candy bars)
- high trans-fat
- instant noodles
- anything with aspartame
2. Alcohol – Alcohol is a toxin and can cause brain cells to die faster than normal,
3. Tap Water – Tap water is becoming increasingly toxic due to poor upkeep. Opt for filtered water solutions (avoid bottled water because it adds to plastic waste).
4. Sugar/Refined Grains – Alzheimer’s may be caused by insulin resistance, similar to diabetes, therefore keeping insulin low by eliminating sugar/refined grains an important component in maintaining brain health.
5. Foods Packaged in Aluminum Containers – Aluminum is neurotoxic. Avoid foods from the frozen meal aisle.
Alzheimer’s – Natural Healthy Remedies
1. Fish Oil high DHA (1,000mg daily), Critical for brain function/reduces inflammation.
2. Vitamin D3 (5,000 IU daily). Required for brain function.
3. CoQ10 (200mg daily), CoQ10 decreases as we age. Ubiquenol, another good option.
4. Ginkgo Biloba (120 mg daily, Improve brain circulation/memory.
5. Phosphatidylserine (300 mg daily), Improves brain cell communication.
6. Astaxanthin, carotenoid antioxidant in wild caught salmon (2-4g 2x daily), supports brain health.
If you don’t have steady access to the above supplements, try a bottle of Zeolite Detox Cleanse for a daily dose of detoxing that offers you the benefits of minerals. Humineral adds Humic/Fulvic mineral to our Zeolite Whole Body Detox, supplying you with over 90+ major and trace raw food-based nutrients). Or enjoy a spritz of trace minerals directly on your skin with our Humic Face, Hair, Body, and Skin spray.
J Alzheimers Dis. 2011;27(1):143-53. doi: 10.3233/JAD-2011-110623.